Same colorblindness correction technology we're famous for, but in an over-the-glasses frame.
Life isn't all flowers and rainbows. For most of our customers, seeing color is mission critical. Colorblind doctors, nurses, and paramedics use our lenses to enhance their perception so they never miss that sore throat, or vein, or erythema. Countless other professionals use our lenses as well -- cutting the wrong wire can mean disaster. Only VINO lenses offer this professional grade level of color correction.
Proven in studies to work...
~ “Discrimination IMPROVED along the RG axis both for deuteranopic (p <.001) and deuteranomalous (p =.05) subjects wearing VINO OPTICS (O2Amp) glasses.” Mastey et al., Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science September 2016, Vol.57, 192.
Whereas our competitor has been shown in three separate studies to have no significant effect:
~ “EnChroma filters had no significant effect.” Almutairi et al., College of Optometry 21, 2017.
~ “The results show that the [Enchroma Inc] glasses... neither improve results in the diagnosis tests NOR allow the observers with color blindness to have a more normal color vision.” Gómez-Robledo et al., Optics Express 26, no. 22, 2018.
~ “The EnChroma glasses had no significant effect on RG thresholds for either protans (p =.97) or deutans (p =.68) but resulted in poorer BY discrimination for deutans (p <.001).” Mastey et al., Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science September 2016, Vol.57, 192.
The Subscription Plan: $19.95 per month.
We send you the glasses: First off, we send you a pair!
- Damage-replacements: Send us your damaged pair and email us your tracking number, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (Up to two damage-replacements per year.)
- Lost-replacements: One lost replacement per year (after first 12 months).
- Rent to own: That "lost replacement" can also be used instead to just keep a current pair.
It's like renting, but you'll own a pair after 12 months and still pay less than buying it outright. Keep the subscription active and you maintain damage- and lost-replacements. The hospital can be a harsh environment for eyewear!
For United States and Canada only.
About the product:
- Protective eyewear that exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Fully adjustable, comfort frames.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
- UV protective
- Patented by two U.S. scientists.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Subscription plans only available for U.S. and Canada.
- O2Amp Oxy-Iso tech inside
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable