Wearing protective eyewear for much of your day? Then wear the only protective eyewear designed to augment your view of other people.
Our unique patented filter technology augments your view of other people -- their skin, veins, oxygenation, pallor, cyanosis, rashes, erythema -- while giving you the medical protection you need.
For more about the difference between the Oxy-Iso and the Oxy-Amp, see https://www.vino.vi/pages/medical-technology
See hundreds of user reviews. And even more here.
The Subscription Plan
- We send you the glasses: First off, we send you a pair!
- Damage-replacements: Send us your damaged pair and email us your tracking number, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (Up to two damage-replacements per year.)
- Lost-replacements: One lost replacement per year (after first 12 months).
- Rent to own: That "lost replacement" can also be used instead to just keep a current pair.
It's like renting, but you'll own a pair after 12 months and still pay less than buying it outright. Keep the subscription active and you maintain damage- and lost-replacements. The hospital can be a harsh environment for eyewear!
For United States and Canada only.
See the reviews and testimonials.
About the product:
- Dual use:
- Protective eyewear &
- Health signs enhancement
- Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings
- Lightweight. Fully adjustable, comfort frames
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- UV protective
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Subscription plans only available for U.S. and Canada.
- It's great for pediatric care where you don’t dare stick twice!
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Save money by using your health savings account (HSA) card.
The pink tint is an incidental, non-functional side effect of the manufacturing process blocking a narrow band of "bad signal" that hinders perception of oxygenation and veins.
VINO OPTICS technology has no batteries, no wires, no special lights. They look just like protective eyewear. But they still take training. You have to acquire experience with how they work, and how to employ white light so that you get enough, and without glare. It takes time. Give yourself a couple weeks. And begin outdoors where lighting is great.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable