The OXY-ISO specializes in enhanced perception of veins, and is favored by nurses, phlebotomists, paramedics and any medical personnel interested primarily in blood draws; it amplifies oxygenation and veins, but ISOlates perception to the oxygenation signal, and is thus more of a special purpose tool for blood draws. Recommended for first time VINO users. Veins appear to fluoresce.
The "Subscribe and Own" Plan: $19.95 per month.
- Damage-replacements: Send us your damaged pair and email us your tracking number, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (Up to two damage-replacements per year.)
- Rent to own: After 12 months, you keep the pair you have.
- Lost-replacement: After 12 months, email us if you've lost a pair, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (One per year.)
It's like renting, but you'll own a pair after 12 months and still pay less than buying it outright. Plus, you get replacements when damaged -- the hospital can be a harsh environment for eyewear.
For United States and Canada only.
About the product:
- Fully adjustable, comfort frames.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
- UV protective
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Subscription plans only available for U.S. and Canada.
- So powerful it works even for colorblind folk.
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Save money by using your health savings account (HSA) card.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable