The OXY-ISO specializes in enhanced perception of veins, and is favored by nurses, phlebotomists, paramedics and any medical personnel interested primarily in blood draws; it amplifies oxygenation and veins, but ISOlates perception to the oxygenation signal, and is thus more of a special purpose tool for blood draws. Veins appear to fluoresce. For more about the difference between the Oxy-Iso and the Oxy-Amp, see https://www.vino.vi/pages/medical-technology
See our user reviews. And even more here.
The 5-Pack Subscription Plan: $94.95 per month for five pairs (5% savings), and it's just like having five individual subscription plans, each which is described as follows...
We send you the glasses: First off, we send you a pair! (But, again, you're getting five for this 5-pack!)
- Damage-replacements: Send us your damaged pair and email us your tracking number, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (Up to two damage-replacements per year.)
- Lost-replacements: One lost replacement per year (after first 12 months).
- Rent to own: That "lost replacement" can also be used instead to just keep a current pair.
It's like renting, but you'll own a pair after 12 months and still pay less than buying it outright. Keep the subscription active and you maintain damage- and lost-replacements. The hospital can be a harsh environment for eyewear!
For United States and Canada only.
About the product:
- This is the 5--pack, 5% more affordable per item than buying individually
- Contact us and we can include a mix of the frame shown here and the over-the-glasses frame. If you don't tell us, we'll send just the frame you see here.
- Fully adjustable, comfort frames.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
- UV protective
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Subscription plans only available for U.S. and Canada.
- So powerful it works even for colorblind folk.
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Save money by using your health savings account (HSA) card.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable