Hemo-Iso lenses isolate and enhance visibility of blood concentration variations under the skin. As a result, both blood-pooling and poor circulation become perceptually enhanced. Used by wound care and urgent care specialists for augmented perception and early identification of cellulitis erythema, poor peripheral circulation, diabetes detection, rashes and hives, bed sores identification, and bruising from trauma and abuse. Bright light -- no glare -- is recommended with use.
PERSONAL MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION PLAN: $19.95 per month. We'll replace damaged pairs, up to 3 per year. Cancel any time, return the current pair. (Purchased by individuals and by hospitals.)
About the product:
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- UV protective
- Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings.
- Lightweight and fully adjustable.
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Subscription plans only available for U.S. and Canada.
- Do NOT wear Hemo-Iso lenses on or near roadways as they may make traffic signs and signals invisible to the eye.
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Save money by using your health savings account (HSA) card.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable