Hemo-Iso lenses isolate and enhance visibility of blood concentration variations under the skin. As a result, both blood-pooling and poor circulation become perceptually enhanced. Used by wound care and urgent care specialists for augmented perception and early identification of cellulitis erythema, poor peripheral circulation, diabetes detection, rashes and hives, bed sores identification, and bruising from trauma and abuse. Bright light -- no glare -- is recommended with use.
The "Subscribe and Own" Plan: $19.95 per month.
- Damage-replacements: Send us your damaged pair and email us your tracking number, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (Up to two damage-replacements per year.)
- Rent to own: After 12 months, you keep the pair you have.
- Lost-replacement: After 12 months, email us if you've lost a pair, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (One lost-replacement per year, after the first 12 months.)
- Cancel anytime: If you cancel within the first 12 months, just send back your item. If you cancel after the first 12 months, you can keep your item (although you are no longer eligible for future damage-replacements or lost-replacements).
It's like renting, but you'll own a pair after 12 months and still pay less than buying it outright. Plus, you get replacements when damaged -- the hospital can be a harsh environment for eyewear.
For United States and Canada only.
About the product:
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- UV protective
- Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings.
- Lightweight and fully adjustable.
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Subscription plans only available for U.S. and Canada.
- Do NOT wear Hemo-Iso lenses on or near roadways as they may make traffic signs and signals invisible to the eye.
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Save money by using your health savings account (HSA) card.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable