Red-green color deficient users love these stylish mirrored lenses in classic slipstream style frames. Pass the Ishihara test with confidence. Perfect for people in competitive careers where seeing vibrant colors are crucial.
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Save money by using your health savings account (HSA) card.
About the product:
- Corrects red-green colorblindness
- Helpful for all occupations, but even strong enough for medical personnel
- Lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Mirrored and anti-reflective
- UV protective
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Made in the U.S.A.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable