Life isn't all flowers and rainbows. For most of our customers, seeing color is mission critical. Colorblind doctors, nurses, and paramedics use our lenses to enhance their perception so they never miss that sore throat, or vein, or erythema. Countless other professionals use our lenses as well -- cutting the wrong wire can mean disaster. Only VINO lenses offer this professional grade level of color correction.
Proven in studies to work...
~ “Discrimination IMPROVED along the RG axis both for deuteranopic (p <.001) and deuteranomalous (p =.05) subjects wearing VINO OPTICS (O2Amp) glasses.” Mastey et al., Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science September 2016, Vol.57, 192.
Whereas our competitor has been shown in three separate studies to have no significant effect:
~ “EnChroma filters had no significant effect.” Almutairi et al., College of Optometry 21, 2017.
~ “The results show that the [Enchroma Inc] glasses... neither improve results in the diagnosis tests NOR allow the observers with color blindness to have a more normal color vision.” Gómez-Robledo et al., Optics Express 26, no. 22, 2018.
~ “The EnChroma glasses had no significant effect on RG thresholds for either protans (p =.97) or deutans (p =.68) but resulted in poorer BY discrimination for deutans (p <.001).” Mastey et al., Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science September 2016, Vol.57, 192.
The "Subscribe and Own" Plan: $19.95 per month.
- Damage-replacements: Send us your damaged pair and email us your tracking number, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (Up to two damage-replacements per year.)
- Rent to own: After 12 months, you keep the pair you have.
- Lost-replacement: After 12 months, email us if you've lost a pair, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (One lost-replacement per year, after the first 12 months.)
- Cancel anytime: If you cancel within the first 12 months, just send back your item. If you cancel after the first 12 months, you can keep your item (although you are no longer eligible for future damage-replacements or lost-replacements).
It's like renting, but you'll own a pair after 12 months and still pay less than buying it outright. Plus, you get replacements when damaged -- the hospital can be a harsh environment for eyewear.
For United States and Canada only.
About the product:
- Protective eyewear that exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Fully adjustable, comfort frames.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
- UV protective
- Patented by two U.S. scientists.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Subscription plans only available for U.S. and Canada.
- O2Amp Oxy-Iso tech inside
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable