Life isn't all flowers and rainbows. For most of our customers, seeing color is mission critical. Colorblind doctors, nurses, and paramedics use our lenses to enhance their perception so they never miss that sore throat, or vein, or erythema. Countless other professionals use our lenses as well -- cutting the wrong wire can mean disaster. Only VINO lenses offer this professional grade level of color correction.
Professional plan: $19.95 per month, purchase here. It’s like renting, but we’ll replace damaged pairs, up to three per year. Cancel any time, return the current pair.
About the product:
- Protective eyewear that exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Fully adjustable, comfort frames.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
- UV protective
- Patented by two U.S. scientists.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Subscription plans only available for U.S. and Canada.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable