Hemo-Iso lenses isolate and enhance visibility of blood concentration variations under the skin. As a result, both blood-pooling and poor circulation become perceptually enhanced. Used by wound care and urgent care specialists for augmented perception and early identification of cellulitis erythema, poor peripheral circulation, diabetes detection, rashes and hives, bed sores identification, and bruising from trauma and abuse. Bright light -- no glare -- is recommended with use.
The Subscription Plan
We send you the glasses: First off, we send you a pair!
- Damage-replacements: Send us your damaged pair and email us your tracking number, and we'll send you a fresh pair. (Up to two damage-replacements per year.)
- Lost-replacements: One lost replacement per year (after first 12 months).
- Rent to own: That "lost replacement" can also be used instead to just keep a current pair.
It's like renting, but you'll own a pair after 12 months and still pay less than buying it outright. Keep the subscription active and you maintain damage- and lost-replacements. The hospital can be a harsh environment for eyewear!
For United States and Canada only.
About the product:
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- UV protective
- Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings.
- Lightweight and fully adjustable.
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Subscription plans only available for U.S. and Canada.
- Do NOT wear Hemo-Iso lenses on or near roadways as they may make traffic signs and signals invisible to the eye.
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Save money by using your health savings account (HSA) card.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable