The OXY-ISO specializes in enhanced perception of veins, and is favored by nurses, phlebotomists, paramedics and any medical personnel interested primarily in blood draws; it amplifies oxygenation and veins, but ISOlates perception to the oxygenation signal, and is thus more of a special purpose tool for blood draws. Recommended for first time VINO users. Veins appear to fluoresce, making it also a great tool for training.
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Ask your optometrist to order them so you can pay on your health savings account (HSA) card.
About the product
- Fully adjustable, comfort frames
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings
- UV protective
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Paramedics sometimes prefer our Oxy-Amp Vein Glasses
- Made in the U.S.A.
- So powerful it even works for colorblind folk.
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable