6-base mirrored uncut lenses for people with a color deficiency. Take them to your optometrist to get the cut to fit frames of your choice!
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Ask your optometrist to order them so you can pay on your health savings account (HSA) card.
About the product
- Corrects red-green colorblindness
- One pair of lenses
- 6-base, 2mm, polycarbonate
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Mirrored and anti-reflective
- UV protective
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable