[Pro-Tip: Try the subscription plan instead, which is essentially a "Subscribe to Own" plan. You'll get up to two replacement pairs per year if damaged. And you get one lost-replacement each year; and that means you can stop your subscription after a year, keep your "lost" pair, and have paid less overall than buying a pair. A subscription is a win-win.]
Wearing protective eyewear for much of your day? Then wear the only protective eyewear designed to augment your view of other people.
Our unique patented filter technology augments your view of other people -- their skin, veins, oxygenation, pallor, cyanosis, rashes, erythema -- while giving you the medical protection you need.
For more about the difference between the Oxy-Iso and the Oxy-Amp, see https://www.vino.vi/pages/medical-technology
About the product:
- Dual use:
- Protective eyewear &
- Health signs enhancement
- Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings
- Lightweight. Fully adjustable, comfort frames
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- UV protective
- Does NOT work if you are color deficient, in which case you need our "Oxy-Iso" glasses
- Nurses, paramedics and other emergency medical personnel focused on blood draws prefer our "Oxy-Iso" glasses
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Great for pediatrics, where you don’t dare stick twice.
~ The pink tint is an incidental, non-functional side effect of the manufacturing process blocking a narrow band of "bad signal" that hinders perception of oxygenation and veins.
~ VINO OPTICS technology has no batteries, no wires, no special lights. They look just like protective eyewear. But they still take training. You have to acquire experience with how they work, and how to employ white light so that you get enough, and without glare. It takes time. Give yourself a couple weeks. And begin outdoors where lighting is great.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable