VINO Optics Oxy-Iso Blood Draw Vein Glasses aids medical personnel to see veins more distinctly and clearly by amplifying veins. Preferred by nurses and phlebotomists. So strong it even works for the colorblind.
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Ask your optometrist to order them so you can pay on your health savings account (HSA) card.
About the product
- Fully adjustable, comfort frames
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings
- UV protective
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Paramedics sometimes prefer our Oxy-Amp Vein Glasses
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable