The same optical tech found in the popular OXy-Amp Vein Glasses, but as uncut lenses (6-base) that can be taken to a local optician to have them cut into a frame of your choice. Great for paramedics who want to have enhanced vision of veins, oxygenation, pallor, cyanosis, rashes, and erythema in the frame of their choice.
You can use your HSA card.
About the product:
- Especially for pediatric care, where you don't dare stick twice
- One pair of lenses
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- UV protective
- 6-base curvature, 2mm thickness, uncut
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Dual use
- Sunwear protective eyewear
- Vein-enhancement for daytime outdoor EMT / paramedic use
- Does NOT work if you are color deficient, in which case you need our "Oxy-Iso Vein and Colorblindness lenses"
We see our tech not so much as a tool one wields just in order to find veins. Rather, we see it as protective eyewear one should be wearing anyway, but that also aids perception of veins and health signs. EMT / paramedic eyewear (using O2Amp's patented "Oxy-Amp" technology), providing sun, UV and impact protection, but *also* enhancing perception of veins in daylight conditions (or at night / indoors with *very* strong lighting, such as a Streamlight TL-2).
If you are colorblind -- as about 10% of men are, and around half a percent of women -- this Oxy-Amp technology will NOT work; instead, you need our Oxy-Iso. The pink tint is an incidental, non-functional side effect of the manufacturing process blocking a narrow band of "bad signal" that hinders perception of oxygenation and veins.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable