Fashionable mirrored protective eyewear with the same technology found in the popular Oxy-Iso Blood Draw Glasses for enhanced perception of veins. UV Protection and anti-reflective technology.
Save money: Vision correction is typically covered by personal health insurance. Save money by using your health savings account (HSA) card.
About the product:
- Vein-enhancing sunwear for blood draws
- Paramedics often prefer our Oxy-Amp Paramedic Vein Mirrored Sunglasses.
- Lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 impact standards
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Mirrored and anti-reflective
- UV protective
- Patented by two U.S. scientists
- Made in the U.S.A.
Blocks all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers
Made in USA
Invented and patented by scientists from Princeton and Caltech
Anti-static, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coatings. Lightweight and fully adjustable